
I emailed the link for my Blog to my Dad today. He has visited because he left comments.....one of referred to commenting second behind my friends in the northern hemisphere.
To my defence, I didn't email my dad the link last week 'cause he was busy (see pic above).
My crazy Dad was playing in the hills of Victoria on his push bike. Yep, my old man is a cyclist! He rides his push bike for fun in all kinds of weather............anywhere from 50 - 1200 km at a time, all over the world!!!!!!!! He'll be in the USA this year for a ride and Paris in 2011.
I had to post this pic - I couldn't help myself!!!!!
Wow that's great! WTG Dad!
ReplyDeleteNow everybody can see where you get your great looks from. lol.
ReplyDeleteHad a ball on the Alpine Classic.
Wow! Very impressive. I tried to ride Ian's bike this past summer after not riding for 20+ years and I think I did damage to my lady parts.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...WTG Hanna's dad!