January 26 - Australia Day
Normally we are away waterskiing.......this year was completely different.
On Sunday we had a spit roast with some new friends. The kids swam in the pool and the parents sat around talking and drinking....we had a lovely day.
Last night to celebrate Australia Day we ventured into the city by train!!! It is the first time we have done it since we moved here. We didn't even know what ticket to buy!!!!
But we made it into the city and watched the fireworks display on the bakns of the Swan River. When it was all over we flowed with the sea of people back to the train station and back home.
The kids loved the fireworks. They were fine with the noise and the people and the didn't complain about the walking!!!!!
Last week of school holidays now....I need to get myself a countdown ticker....only 6 more sleeps to go!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spit roast...swimming...fireworks...I think I officially hate you! Ok..maybe not HATE you...but I sure am jealous!!!
ReplyDelete