It's all very exciting......we have a new nephew!!!!! He was born on Feb 12. He now has a name, but it took a little while to decide. So now the total for the big fella and I is 4 nieces and 3 nephews between us aged 21, 13, 9, 3, 2, 5mths and 3 days. Throw our kiddos into the mix and Dad and Linda now have 9 grandkids!
It is hard being away from home at the moment.........I wish I could be there to cuddle my newest nephew. But when my brother gets of his butt an emails me some pics I will probably feel a little better about it.
Boopa and i went looking for a gift the day he was born but I didn't find anything I liked. So we went out yesterday and found an Elmo stuffed toy for him. We also bought a Bulldogs bib and a Bulldogs dummy - this little guy will have no choice in who he follows in the football either!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on being an Auntie again. I always get super excited when we get a new addition to our family.
ReplyDelete